Hampton Hammers Football Club originated as Hampton Methodist Football Club back in 1947 as a team playing in the Melbourne Methodist League. A group of young men met at the back of the Hampton Methodist Hall to see if they could form a football club and after having this request taken to the Minister, the teams wish was granted.
Currently, Hampton Hammers Football Club resides at Peterson Street Reserve in Highett and has recently added a Netball Club under its name. The club continues to uphold its hard-working approach to providing an welcoming and enjoyable club for all that are involved.
For information on Sponsorship, please Click Here